Thursday, December 13, 2012

Weekend masti

Wow, what a weekend it was adventrous, relaxed and still boring! It coudlnt have been much better.
Bengalooru has so suddenly changed, the skies open up just before dusk, its so naturally beautiful. Nature has its own ways to stay calm and still make noise.
I rememeber childhood when I would set to sails those little paper boats in those fast flowing lane waters.
I would manage to catch hold of some sinking instect and try to protect it be placing it in those little botes else atleast manage with a leaf so somewhere down in my heart i fealt those creatures were being safe.
Long after my childhood It was quiet an adventours weekend, after grappling to natures fury on friday, saturday sun shone bright and warm. after Good time with family I made a headway back home. soon after I reached, little drops from the sky fell beautifully on the ground in some time it picked up vigour and glamour!

No comments:

Post a Comment