Tuesday, December 8, 2015

An year Bygone!!


Well, its always that time of the year that brings in hyper centricity in me, Viola another year has gone by!!And, its time to bid a warm farewell to 2015 for what it has been!! 
A year full of hard work, remorse, joys & sorrow, blissful moments, tensions and reliefs, denials and eventually acceptance – It is almost coming to an end. Hopefully the New Year 2016 will be a fairly good one too.

While the year ends, it’s always an excitement to unpack the plethora of events the upcoming year will hold for me and for each one of us.

Let me list down few of the many things that I wish to do this New Year

This New year I will

The First and the foremost thing that I would like to do is to dedicate some time to myself, to read more, blog more, to write more to tread on the path of self-exploration.

While the year is always the time to celebrate, I would have double reason to celebrate with, little S, turning 4. As I look back I realize the time has just gone by, it feels like yesterday when I first held her, dropped my first tear of happiness for her and planted the first kiss on her little soft supple cheeks.

As the month of love approaches I am prepared to embrace another year of togetherness, as I pen this I realize, time certainly waits for none, and there has been much more water which has flown under the bridge then what I can think of.

This New Year is a fairly important milestone personally for me as a family. Yes, we would be moving to our own little nest, it’s taken us years of hard work, patience, a choice between luxury and necessity to reach this mile. And finally, we will soon fly to our little nest to start a brand new chapter in lives. This I am sure would be a mammoth change to cope with, New Home, New Friends, New Place, New Neighbors and certainly a New Job too. J

While there would be so much happening around, I sit here to pen down my long awaited wish list. Looks like I am so lost for words of expression. I see vivid images forming in front of my eyes on what I would do when I move to my new home.

I long to set up my new home with bright laced curtains and dance around like no one is watching.

Put up those nostalgic pictures on those big open walls, Which remind me of the great moments and great people in my life.

Plant those green little things in my kitchen garden and open my eyes to see them sprout and grow- while this has always been a dream, it’s now time to realize that.




Little Sam will start her regular School coming Academic year  and I am quiet anxious on how little S will cope and settle in a  big school. I know this too will pass!! But someone give me a pat on my back and say “come on, now be bold!!”

While these are so many asks and  so many wishes . It’s that time of the year to cope with Change, I also realize that change is the only constant; life at every stage has reinforced this lesson on me and its now a part of my daily life, I see the day with a new hope, new way and new eyes every day.

 Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous 2016, May the year bring in good health, prosperity, peace and bliss !!Stay Blissful!!
Signing Off 2015 With a Big Thank you to the almighty and Welcoming 2016 with open arms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment